Content

Veronika Casting

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Veronika (40 mins) This girl looked young....TOO young. I had to see her ID's straight away. They confirmed she was just 18 and my trouser bulge was instant. She was just too cute, she reminded me of my friends niece. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do, she seemed very nervous. I told her about the money and her eyes lit up. I really wanted to fuck this girl but I knew I just had to take what I could get. She thought she was auditioning for a normal modelling job so the shock on her face when I told her to suck my cock was ball-twitching. She sucked well for an in-experienced young girl but I could sense her nerves. When I tried to touch her tiny pussy she complained so I had to be content with a nice long BJ before I unloaded all over ridiculously cute face. She told me she didn't like the taste of my sperm, by that point I didn't really care.
Password if need: Kendy Long

You like movie companies ?

free counters

Blog Archive